Clients call her their Realtor for their Lifestyle.
Rita is a top agent each year because her primary focus is finding the right home to suit her client’s dreams and lifestyles. She listens to their wish list, helps each client clarify their priorities, budget, timeframe, and works to identify the perfect property.
Committed to building long-term relationships, she continues to be available even after a transaction is final, providing help whenever it is needed. Impressed with her professionalism and business savvy, clients come back to her again and again, and they feel confident that whenever they recommend her trustworthiness and dedication, friends and family will be equally pleased.
Originally from the Midwest she appreciates honesty and integrity. She is a proud mother of five and considers herself fortunate to have four children and seven grandchildren all settled on the West Coast.
As an Coachella Valley Country Club expert, Rita also specializes in residential homes within the Palm Desert, Rancho Mirage, Indian Wells, La Quinta and Indio communities and country clubs.
Rita also supports many local charities including; The American Cancer Society, BNP Paribas Charities, Olive Crest, Sacred Heart and many more.
Experience and Accreditations/Awards:
- 30 Years as Realtor
- Winner of the 2011 Tarbell Diamond Circle Trophy
- Tarbell’s Number One individual agent in the Desert
- Circle of Excellence Member
- Member of Tarbell’s Preferred Properties Division of luxury homes and estates
- Certified Relocation Specialist (CRS)
- Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI)
- Certified e-PRO
- Indian Ridge Country Club
- Palm Desert Chamber of Commerce